As we look forward to reopening, we want to share some changes that will temporarily be in effect to maintain as safe of an environment as we possibly can for everyone.
Starting Monday, May 4th we will begin seeing scheduled patients! Here are some temporary changes you need to know about.
- Our reception area will be closed, so we will be asking that patients call the office (390-2000) to check-in. You will be called/notified when your treatment room is ready for you.
- We can only allow patients to enter the building (no visitors accompanying patients to their appointments). Exceptions will be made for children and adults requiring assistance (1 parent or aide permitted).
- We ask that everyone entering the building wear a mask or scarf covering the nose and mouth (please supply your own as we are experiencing a shortage).
- We will be keeping it cooler in the office because of the extra protective equipment. Please bring your own blanket or pillow if you feel you would be more comfortable. Unfortunately, ours will not be available at this time.
- Each person will be asked to wash their hands upon entering the building.
- Temperatures will be taken on patients prior to entering the treatment area.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have had a runny nose, dry cough, fever, sore throat or pink eye or if you have traveled out side of the country or to an area known to be a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 2 weeks.
- If you have questions or need an appointment, please call the office (390-2000) instead of coming by to minimize traffic inside the office.
- Please let Dr. Gasbarra know if you have any questions or concerns.
It is important that you know that our office follows the guidelines and recommendations of CDC, ADA & OSHA. Employees & doctors are not permitted to work if they have symptoms or are feeling ill. However, because of the lack of testing for COVID-19 there is no way that we can guarantee no exposure. The risk of exposure does exist just as it does if you were to go to the grocery store, your favorite restaurant or the gym. Please know that we are doing absolutely everything we can to minimize the risk, however the risk is inevitably still there.